Saturday, November 04, 2006

Quarterly Accounts

For the last 3 months I have been keeping tabs on what I spend. Today, I am trying to look at what I have spent. From just a brief analysis of what I squandered money on, here's a rough breakdown:
  • Total Spent: £2062.19
  • Rent: £1260.00 (c.60% of the total)
  • Bus Fares: 197.40 (nearly 10% of the total)
  • Broadband: £74.97
  • Calls: £51.00
  • Organic goods: £43.70
  • Electricity: £40.00
  • 2nd hand goods: £19.78
  • Fairtrade goods: £17.30
Well, the above suggests a few things that I could help organise my finances. First, might be find somewhere cheaper to live. Second might be to get rid of the phone - I don't use it very often. Third, would be to get off my butt and start cycling more to work. It'll be interesting to see how next quarter's figure tot up - especially since Christmas is coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home